Roof Top Anchor For Membrane & Build-Up Roofs
Building owners and roof maintenance/replacement contractors prefer fall protection systems that are versatile, easy to use and protect the integrity of the roof. DBI-SALA's Roof Top Anchor is the solution. For jobsite versatility the anchor can be installed to both single ply membrane and built-up asphalt roofs. Installation is also extremely fast and easy by core drilling down through the insulation to the metal or wood sheathing and fastening toggle bolts from the top of the roof. Once installed the base is simply covered with the same material used for the membrane or built-up roof and weather sealed together to ensure integrity.
- Compatible with single ply membrane and built-up type roof structures.
- Standard product fastens through the membrane, insulation and into the metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete.
- Can accommodate up to 5.5" of combined roof material, insulation and decking with the standard product fastening methods.
- Zinc plated base plate helps facilitate a true waterproof seal for membrane type roofs.
- Unique "tip-over" design better distributes the forces generated during a fall preserving the structural integrity of the roof.
- OSHA compatible anchor ring at top of post for added safety.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI Z359.1
Brochure (PDF) Download
Instruction (PDF) Download