Standing Seam Roof Anchor - Flat or Sloped
Fits 24", 30", 32" and 36" Seam Spacing
- Swiveling design provides 360 degree mobility
- Lightweight system installs in minutes with no special tools
- Portable design and reusable on sloped or flat structural standing seam roofs.
- Designed to use with Ultra-Lok self retracting lifelines (NOT included - must be purchased separately)
- Telescoping adjustment legs fit 24", 30", 32". and 36" seam spacing
- Meets OSHA and ANSI requirements.
When you are up on a structural standing seam roof, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe without damage to rooftops. DBI-SALA's easy to use roof anchor provides the solution and can be reused on many different roofs. No matter what you are connecting to, DBI-SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
Brochure (PDF) Download
Instructions (PDF) Download