The Miller® Falcon™ Edge SRL has the capacity to support user weight up to 420 lbs. in all connections at foot level and above, except in Canada where the maximum weight capacity is 375-lbs. (170 kg) when tested to CSA Z259.2.2-17.
- Designed for sharp edge applications with an edge radius of ≥ 0.005 in (0.13 mm)
- Provides protection in applications that require anchoring at foot level
- Meets the most stringent safety standards, including ANSI Z359.14 Class B & LE
- Provides protection for all working at height situations – horizontal, vertical, mounted overhead, anchored at foot level and work near edges
- Available in 20, 30, and 50-ft. working lengths to cover a wide range of applications
The Miller® AirCore™ Harness supports up to 400 lbs and is a lightweight full-body harness designed with breathable, open-core padding technology that provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment. The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. The unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment the easiest of any harness on the market. A new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style for easy identification and greater visibility.