- Detachable roof anchor for open trusses, joists and rafters
- Removable D-ring assembly allows you to leave behind the clamp assembly and shingle over it leaving nothing to stick our from the roof and re-use D-ring assembly
- Simply install by clamping onto joist, rafter, etc. (roof member)
- Complete with flashing to prevent water leakage through the roof during construction
- Fits 2x4 roof truss, joist or rafter
- 5,000 lb. Minimum breaking strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
When you are out on the roof of a residential or commercial wood frame structure, whether flat or sloped, your fall protection system needs specialized components to keep you safe and secure without causing damage. DBI/SALA's easy to use, economical roof anchor kits and anchorage components provide the perfect solution and meet the latest OSHA and ANSI standards. Know matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
Instructions (PDF) Download
**Ships Within 1-2 Business Days
**Sales Taxes Applies only if Ship To Address State is CA, MN, TX, IL, or MO.