Comfort in the Air
New from Honeywell Safety Products - Miller AirCore™ Harness
The most unique and innovative fall protection available, this lightweight full-body harness is designed with breathable, open-core padding technology that provides optimal air flow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler.
The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. The unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment the easiest of any harness on the market. A new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style for easy identification and greater visibility.
Research has found that a comfortable harness is more likely to be worn properly, increasing compliance, safety and productivity.
- Unique breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal airflow and reduces heat and moisture build-up; up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market
- Contoured ergonomic padding design minimizes contact around a worker’s neck, lower back and inner thighs to reduce chafing and irritation
- Patented DuraFlex stretchable webbing provides greater flexibility
- Cam buckles provide easy one-hand adjustment; hold webbing firmly in place with no readjusting required
- Stand-up back D-ring easily adjusts, simplifies attachment
- Quick-connect buckles for easy donning
Materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity; up to 10% lighter than similar competitive harnesses
- High-visibility color for greater safety
- Unique and vibrant patterned webbing for easy identification