Miller QuickPick™ Rescue Kits deliver peace of mind during unexpected, stressful peer-rescue situations.
The rescuer can remotely attach the system to the suspended worker while remaining securely anchored on the walking/working surface.
Easy to Use
All rescue components are contained in one easy-to-store kit with no assembly necessary – only requiring an overhead anchorage.
- Backup braking system (only included with the premium kit)
- Color-coded, high-strength aluminum pulleys for easy orientation
- 7/16-in. (11 mm) semi-static kernmantle rope
- Rescue Remote Connection Pole
- (1.2 m) collapsed, 12-ft (3.6 m) fully extended]
- Carabiner clip/Pigtail
- Handled pole carrying case
- Rope Control Handle
- Miller WristBandit™ Tool Lanyard
- Cross-Arm Anchorage Connector
- Convenient backpack
User Instruction Manual - Download