Roof Top Anchor for Metal & Wood Sheathing
- Compatible with 24 gauge metal corrugated roofs or thicker
- Fits metal corrugated roof ribs 10” to 20” apart in 1” increments
- Concrete mounting option available
- 5/8” CDX plywood or thicker mounting option available
- Unique “tip-over” design better distributes the forces generated during a fall preserving the structural integrity of the roof
- OSHA compatible anchor ring at top of stanchion
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI Z359.1
Complete Jobsite Flexibility
The DBI-SALA Roof Top Anchor for Metal/Wood Sheathing’s design makes the anchor very versatile in terms of what it can be attached to on the jobsite. Whether it is 24 gauge or thicker corrugated metal decking with ribs that are 10” to 20” apart, 5/8” CDX plywood or concrete, this anchor can be mounted to all with minimal amount of fasteners compare to the competition. All of these options are available with one base and stanchion unit to suit your specific jobsite needs.
Specialized Load Distributing Design
During a fall when the Roof Top Anchor is loaded, the stanchion tips over properly distributing the fall arrest forces to the base and fasteners. This specialized design provides added safety to the worker attached and distributes the forces to the structure. By limiting the forces this way, the integrity of the roof is also preserved.
Fast, Simple and Safe Tie-off Point
This anchor installs quickly and efficiently providing a safe fall arrest rated anchor point. Because of its “tip-over” load distributing design, the anchor can be attached to the roof structure without needing to attach or fasten to a structural member. Therefore, the anchor can be directly fastened to the roof panels with approved fasteners (see instruction manual for further details).
Single or Multi-Person Use
For single person use, simply attach your shock absorbing lanyard, self retracting lifeline or rope and rope garb system and your ready to go. You can also install a Sayfline horizontal lifeline system between two anchors providing a safe tie-off point for two workers.
Brochure (PDF) Download
Instructions (PDF) Download
Accessories: Self Retracting Lifeline , Harness
**Ships Within 1-2 Business Days
**Sales Taxes Applies only if Ship To Address State is CA, MN, TX, IL, or MO.