Combined with these features, several advantages listed next make this your choice for safety.
- Folding tubular handrails with midrails on each side of the stair for increased operator safety and compliance with OSHA standards as we interpret them for 200 lbs. directional force.
- Neoprene bumpers to eliminate damage to the vehicles being serviced.
- Axles have self-aligning, permanently lubed bearings for years of lasting service.
- A variety of finishes are available: standard safety yellow enamel, hot dipped galvanized, and uncoated aluminum models.
- Side mount brackets make side mounting to your existing structure easy.
- Tension springs are enclosed in the side panels to prevent pinch points and corrosion to the springs.
- Adjustable safety chains included
Aluminum Safety Bridges, Fixed Reach
New Stronger Design: The SB500 series Safety Bridges are designed for those applications where steel Safety Bridges may be impractical. The light weight aluminum construction with galvanized steel back box sections and back uprights provides your operators a greater ease of movement.
The aluminum Safety Bridges are specifically for top loading or inspection installations where the vehicle is located at a fixed position from the platform. The working range is primarily limited to levels not exceeding 15° degrees above or below the platform height.
Primarily used to load and unload railcars or transport trucks that have a standard platform width. The Safety Bridge can be equipped with and optional self-leveling safety hoop and can be mounted off the side of the platform with flush mount brackets.
Steel Safety Bridges, Fixed Reach
The SB300 series Safety Bridges are designed specifically for top loading or inspection installations where the vehicle is located at a fixed position from the platform. The working range is limited to the level of the platform and the vehicle being serviced.
Primarily used to load and unload railcars that have a standard platform width, the Safety Bridge can also be used for transport truck applications as well. The Safety Bridge can be equipped with and optional self-leveling safety hoop, and can be mounted off the side of the platform with flush mount brackets. Some larger models may require manual or electrically operated hydraulic lift packages. Pneumatic lift package is available.
**Ships Within 3-4 Weeks
**Sales Taxes Applies only if Ship To Address State is CA, MN, TX, IL, OH, or MO.